Mango Chicken Curry
15 minutes preparation - 40 minutes cooking
Puree the mango slices in a blender, without the syrup.
In a large frying pan, heat a bit of olive oil on medium heat. Cook the chicken until browned then remove to a plate.
In the same pan, add a bit of olive oil then cook the onion for 3 min. Add the red pepper, garlic and ginger then cook for another 2 min. Add korma paste and cook stirring for 2 mins or until aromatic. Stir in coconut milk, stock and pureed mango. Return the chicken to the pan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cook covered for 20 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve curry with steamed basmati rice, green chilli, lime wedges and topped with extra coriander leaves.
- 1 can of Del Monte Mango Slices in Light Syrup
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 onion sliced, 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (100g) korma curry paste
- 1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- Sliced green chilli, lime wedges, coriander leaves, to serve