Mint-Chocolate Avocado Shake
• ½ cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
• 1 Del MonteⓇ Avocado, pitted and scooped from the shell
• 1 frozen Del MonteⓇ Banana, cut into chunks
• 1 cup ice cubes
• 1 cup unsweetened beverage-style coconut milk
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup
• 2oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
• ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
1)In a blender combine mint, avocado, banana, ice, coconut milk, maple syrup, and peppermint extract. Puree until completely smooth. 2)Pour shake into 2 tall glasses and top with chocolate. Garnish with mint sprigs.
You might also like
Del Monte® Scarily Good Fudgy Gold Pineapple Chocolate Brownies
The best part about Halloween is the tasty treats on offer. Spook your friends and family with these deliciously scary, creative pineapple and chocolate brownies! Del Monte® Scarily Good Fudgy Gold Pineapple Chocolate Brownies! Rich and indulgent chocolate and pineapple brownies topped with chocolate fudge icing and gold pineapple. Made with flax eggs. Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those following a dairy-free and egg-free diet.