Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Salsa
• 160g Del Monte Pineapple (diced)
• 10 tomatoes cored and diced
• 10g fresh coriander finely chopped
• 20g red onion finely chopped
• 1 tsp of red chilli (seeded and finely chopped)
• 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1)In a large bowl combine the pineapple, tomatoes, coriander, red onion and red chilli. Add the lime juice and toss to coat. 2)Season to taste with salt, pepper and serve with tortilla chips.
You might also like
Del Monte® Scarily Good Fudgy Gold Pineapple Chocolate Brownies
The best part about Halloween is the tasty treats on offer. Spook your friends and family with these deliciously scary, creative pineapple and chocolate brownies! Del Monte® Scarily Good Fudgy Gold Pineapple Chocolate Brownies! Rich and indulgent chocolate and pineapple brownies topped with chocolate fudge icing and gold pineapple. Made with flax eggs. Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those following a dairy-free and egg-free diet.