15 minutes preparation
Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a jar - giving them all a good shake.
Place all the prepared vegetables and the pineapple or apple in a large mixing bowl and mix by hand.
Serve in a large bowl, sprinkling with pecan nuts just before serving.
- 1⁄2 medium red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 green apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1⁄2 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Del Monte Gold Pineapple, thinly sliced
- For the dressing: 2 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1 garlic clove (peeled and finely minced), 1 tsp caster sugar, 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp walnut oil, 3 tbsp white wine vinegar