Avocado Tomato Pita Crisps
Preheat broiler. Gently mix first 8 ingredients until just combined. Arrange pitas on baking sheet. Spray each with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with chili powder and cumin.
Broil 2 minutes or until slightly crisp. Remove from broiler. Spread half the Del Monte® avocado mixture on each and top each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Return to broiler for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 1 Del Monte® Hass avocado
- 1 Del Monte® tomato
- 2 tbsp Del Monte® onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed Del Monte® Lime Juice Drink
- 2 whole wheat pitas (6" diameter)
- Chili powder
- Ground cumin
- 2 tbsp. low-fat shredded Monterey jack cheese