Banana Coconut Cream Pie
In separate mixing bowls, mix pudding and milk according to the instructions on box. Pour thin layer of banana cream pudding over crust.
Cover with the sliced banana and then pour the rest of the banana cream pudding.Divide vanilla pudding in half.
In one bowl, mix half pudding with 1/3 cup shredded coconut. Pour mixture over banana mixture in pie. Now mix remaining vanilla pudding with whipped topping. Pour over vanilla-coconut mixture.
Cover and store in fridge for at least 2 hours. When ready to serve, toast remaining coconut until golden brown and sprinkle over pie.
- 1 pack Banana Cream Fat-Free and Sugar-Free Instant Pudding mix
- 1 pack Vanilla Fat-Free and Sugar-Free Instant Pudding mix
- 3 ½ cups Skim Milk, divided
- 1/3 cup and 3 tbsp coconut
- 1 cup lite whipped topping
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 2 ripe Del Monte® bananas, sliced