Crispy fry the bacon into thin strips and drain on paper towels.
Grill or roast chicken breasts or bone from a pre-roasted chicken.
Cut the meat into larger pieces. Rinse the arugula and mixed salad, add to base of the bowl.
Let pineapple flow of - and keep the broth.
Rinse the beans.
Sprinkle sliced cherry tomatoes, pineapple, black beans, feta cheese and chicken pieces over salad leaves.
Top with bacon and a little arugula as a garnish.
For the Dressing: Mix the Sweet & Sour sauce into sour cream. Add about 1 tablespoon pineapple broth, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper taste.
- 4 chicken breasts (or 1 grilled chicken)
- 1 pack of bacon
- Approximately 100g Rocket (saving a little for garnish)
- About 150-200g mixed salad
- 1 box cherry Del Monte® tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 jar of 220g Del Monte® Sliced Pineapple in juice
- 100g black beans
- 150g feta cheese
- 3 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp sweet & sour sauce
- Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and Pepper