Curried Shrimp with Pineapple
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion until soft and then push to the side of the skillet. Add shrimp and curry powder, cook about two minutes each side.
Add bell pepper and stir ingredients in the skillet together, cook until pepper softens. Add Del Monte® pineapple, mango, coconut milk, fish sauce, sriracha and sugar.
Simmer for about 2-4 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle basil. Serve over jasmine rice. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Del Monte® Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple
- 1/2 chopped cup Del Monte® onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 lb large shrimp, shelled and divined
- 1 Del Monte® green pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 Del Monte® mango, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha (or as desired)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped basil