Detox Salad With lemon Dressing
25 minutes preparation
In a medium bowl or blender, combine dressing ingredients and process until fully integrated.
In a very large bowl (or a large pot), combine all salad ingredients from cabbage to walnuts and toss well. Gently fold in avocado. (Or, add a portion of the avocado to the amount you'll be dressing and serving).
Toss dressing with vegetables until well mixed. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with sesame seeds and black pepper to taste.
- For the salad:
- 2 Del Monte avocados, peeled and sliced
- 200g red cabbage, finely sliced
- 200g kale, finely sliced
- 50g parsley, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100g radish sliced
- 320g broccoli, chopped in pieces
- 50g carrot, sliced in matchsticks
- 100g raw walnuts, chopped
- sesame seeds
- For the dressing: 100ml lemon juice, 100 ml olive oil, 10g fresh ginger, peeled and minced, salt, pepper