20 minutes preparation - 50 minutes cooking
In a large pot, heat a bit of olive oil over medium heat. Add the Del Monte tomato paste, onion, garlic and red pepper and cook until softened. Add the chili powder, paprika and coriander for one minute.
Add the ground meat and cook until lightly browned then pour in the cup of beer.
Finally, add the Del Monte chopped tomatoes, kidney beans and hot sauce. Let it thicken for over 40 minutes, uncovered. Dress with sour cream and shredded cheese on top, enjoy!
- 1 pound of ground meat (beef or turkey)
- 1 can of Del Monte chopped tomato
- 1 can of Del Monte Red Kidney beans
- 2 tbsp of Del Monte tomato paste
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of dried coriander
- 1/2 tsp of hot sauce or chili paste
- Sour cream and/or shredded cheese
- 1 cup of brown beer