What A Peach Chicken
Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper, add to the skillet and cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
Meanwhile combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar and orange juice in a small bowl and set aside.
When the chicken is browned, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 1 tbsp light tasting olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, about 1 1/4 pounds
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- ¼ cup Del Monte® orange juice
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 large firm-ripe Del Monte® peaches, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium sliced Del Monte® red onion
- ½ minced Del Monte® jalapeno, deseeded