Peach, Parma Ham and Mozzarella Salad
10 minutes preparation
Drain the Del Monte® peaches and place in a large salad bowl. Tear up the balls of mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl. Now rip up or snip the Parma ham into smaller slices.
Drizzle the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey over the salad. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently.
Scatter the basil leaves and serve immediately.
- 1 tin Del Monte® Peach Slices (or Halves), drained
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarella
- 90g pack Parma ham slices
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp EVO
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Handful of torn basil leaves