Pineapple pecan bread pudding
• 3 large eggs
• ⅓ cup sugar
• 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
• 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted, plus more for ramekins
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 5 cups lightly packed torn white bread cubes (such as French-style bread)
• 1½ cups Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple, chopped
• ½ cup toasted pecans, chopped
1)Preheat the oven to 190°C. Lightly butter six 225g ramekins. 2)In a large bowl, whisk to combine milk, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir in bread, pineapple, and pecans. 3)Divide bread pudding mixture between ramekins. 4)Bake until set and lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Jack Monroe's Del Monte pear, almond & buckwheat cinnamon buns
On the lookout for some baking inspiration, why not gives these ‘Pear, Almond & Buckwheat Cinnamon Buns' a go from @Jack Monroe exclusively for Del Monte. Topped with thick icing, these fluffy and super satisfying buns are a great option for a gut-friendly breakfast (thanks to the added buckwheat flour and yoghurt), or as a welcomed sweet treat at your next park picnic.