Red Curried Chicken with Pineapple
In a bowl, whisk together curry paste and 1 can Del Monte® coconut milk. Transfer to a wok, and mix in remaining coconut milk, chicken, fish sauce, water chestnuts, and bamboo shoots. Bring to a boil, and cook 15 minutes, until chicken juices run clear.
Mix the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and onion into the wok. Continue cooking 10 minutes, until chicken juices run clear and peppers are tender. Stir in pineapple.
Serve over the cooked rice.
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- ¼ cup red curry paste
- 2 (13.5 ounce) cans light Del Monte® coconut milk
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken thighs - cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- ½ Del Monte® red bell pepper, large dice
- ½ Del Monte® green bell pepper, large dice
- ½ Del Monte® small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple chunks