Spicy Chicken and Grapes
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate before serving so flavors blend together.
In a medium sized bowl whisk together the oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, coriander, paprika, and salt.
Add the bite sized chicken to the marinade and toss to coat. Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
While the chicken is marinating, soak the skewers in water if wooden.
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Del Monte® fresh lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Del Monte® fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pound chicken tenders cut into bite sized pieces
- 8 (10-inch) skewers
- 1 ½ cups Del Monte® seedless green grapes
- ¼ Del Monte® red onion, cut into large dice
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 Del Monte® fresh lemon, cut into wedge