Steak Salad Pitas
Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler.
Whisk lemon juice, oil, mustard, horseradish, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Place steak in a shallow dish and pour half the dressing over it.
Let marinade at room temperature for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the salad by adding lettuce, cucumber and tomato to the remaining dressing in the bowl; toss to coat.
Transfer the meat to a broiling pan. Broil for 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or until it reaches desired doneness. Transfer to a cutting board, let rest for 3 minutes, then slice thinly against the grain.
Mix the meat with the salad and fill each pita. Drizzle with yogurt.
- ¼ cup Del Monte® lemon juice
- 2 tbsp light tasting olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp horseradish
- ¼ tsp salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound flank steak trimmed
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium Del Monte® cucumber, diced
- 1 large Del Monte® tomato, diced
- 4 8-inch pitas, split open
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt