• 1 lb. extra lean ground beef or ground turkey meat
• 1 Del Monte® sweet yellow onion, chopped
• 1 can (15 oz.) diced Del Monte® tomatoes with mild chilies
• 1 cup instant brown rice, cooked
• 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheese of your choice
• 4 large Del Monte® red peppers
1)Brown meat and sauté onions in a large skillet on medium heat. Once cooked, drain fat. 2)Return meat and onions to skillet and mix with diced tomatoes and cooked rice; cover. Simmer 3-5 mins and remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. In the meantime, preheat oven to 400°F. 3)Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds. Stuff peppers with skillet mixture. Place in a greased baking dish and cover with foil. Bake 35 to 40 min. or until peppers are tender. 4)Sprinkle with cheese.
You might also like
Del Monte® Scarily Good Fudgy Gold Pineapple Chocolate Brownies
The best part about Halloween is the tasty treats on offer. Spook your friends and family with these deliciously scary, creative pineapple and chocolate brownies! Del Monte® Scarily Good Fudgy Gold Pineapple Chocolate Brownies! Rich and indulgent chocolate and pineapple brownies topped with chocolate fudge icing and gold pineapple. Made with flax eggs. Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those following a dairy-free and egg-free diet.