Veggie Pizza Thins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and add tomatoes.
Cook until tomatoes are softened. Add salt, to taste.
Spoon cooked tomatoes evenly over English muffin halves. In a skillet, saute eggplant and onion in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add squash and zucchini and cook until tender. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon sauteed vegetables evenly over the tomatoes. Top with mozzarella and feta cheese. Sprinkle pizza with basil.
Bake 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Del Monte® grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 English muffin brand sandwich thins, halved
- 3 cups diced Del Monte® eggplant
- ¼ Del Monte® onion, sliced
- 1 small Del Monte® yellow squash, grated
- 1 small Del Monte® zucchini, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup reduced fat grated mozzarella
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup shredded fresh basil leaves