Caribbean Grilled Fish With HoneyGlow Pineapple
• 1 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped
• 4 green onions, finely chopped
• 3 tbsp of lime juice from Del Monte® Limes
• 4 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsp. of fresh oregano
• 1 tbsp. of fresh thyme
• 2 minced garlic cloves
• 1½ tsp. of fine sea salt
• ¾ tsp. of black pepper
• 600g of red snapper, cut into 4 fillets
• 2 cups of diced Del Monte® HoneyGlow Pineapple
• 1 Del Monte® Red Bell Pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
• 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
• 1 Del Monte® Avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
• 1 Del Monte® Lime, cut into wedges
1)Preheat the oven to 200°C. 2)In a medium bowl, stir together parsley, green onion, lime juice, 3 tablespoons oil, oregano, thyme, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper to create herb mixture. Rub mixture over snapper generously. 3)Lay 4 double layers of foil on a work surface. Divide pineapple, bell pepper, and jalapeño between foils, drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Top packets with snapper. 4)Seal foil packets and place them on a large baking sheet. Grill or bake until fish is cooked through, 15-20 minutes. 5)Open packets carefully and serve with avocado and lime wedges.
You might also like
Del Monte perfect Christmas trifle
This recipe is based on the findings of a poll conducted by You Gov and commissioned by Del Monte in October 2021, to establish the formula for the Perfect British Trifle. Please feel free to ask the Pier team for the full research results should you be keen to see them - firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a bit of a showstopper, but you can easily halve the quantities (except for the fruit salad) and just make one cake if you'd prefer to serve fewer people.
What you will need: 2 X 20cm square, lined cake tins; candymaker's thermometer. If using round tins, you will need 2 x 22/23cm (9") tin.